MOPAC- UTILITY DRIVER
Position at MOPAC SOUDERTON
Job Title: Utility Driver
Location: Souderton, PA
Our Company, Your Opportunity:
Nearly 150 years ago, Gustavus Swift founded Swift & Company. He was a true pioneer whose passion and innovative spirit transformed the meat industry. This commitment to transformation mirrors that of Swift Prepared Foods today. Swift Prepared Foods (formerly Plumrose USA) is the prepared foods arm of JBS USA, one of the world’s largest meat companies. This is a unique opportunity to be in a start-up environment, with the backing of a Global CPG Powerhouse. This is a role for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial challenge in a company with aspirations to be leaders within the CPG world. The position will have both strategic and tactical elements and the person may wear different hats. This is an opportunity for people who want to think Big, dream Big and work to make Big ideas a reality.
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
Determination, Discipline, Availability, Sincerity, Simplicity, Humility, Ownership
We currently have an immediate opening for a Utility Driver in our Souderton, PA Rendering facility. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Transportation team in regards to handling emergencies and container collection and exchanges. This position will report to the Logistics Manager.
- Class B license
- Maintain DOT physical
- Ability to be overnight (minimum of 2 nights)
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Must have a strong sense of direction
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Must have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Deliver, exchange, or remove containers
- Assist with customer spill cleanup
- Load and unload the truck
- Fill out appropriate documentation (Trip reports and customer orders)
- Assist in maintaining yard inventory
- Approach all encounters with employees and external customers in a friendly, service oriented manner
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by management
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. Hours of this position vary as dictated by deadlines - generally 8am-5pm, additional overtime and weekends as needed.
Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer