SALES AND LOGISTICS SYSTEMS IT MANAGER
SALES AND LOGISTICS SYSTEMS IT MANAGER
Purpose and Scope/General Summary: We are looking for a Sales and Logistics Systems IT Manager for JBS IT Department that reports onsite to the corporate office in Greeley, CO.
The successful applicant in this role will lead the Team responsible for all functional aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, gathering business requirements, creating functional documentation, testing, training, implementation and support. This includes understanding of the business process, defining priorities, resources allocation and relationship with Vendors.
This individual will apply proven people and project management experience, communication and problem-solving skills, manage priorities, standards, processes and delivery of functionality to meet business requirements and governance standards.
- Lead the team providing operational support and analysis
- Leading the facilitation and documentation of business requirements
- Continuous development & improvements of business processes and workflows across all functional areas.
- Lead the team responsible for training, implementation and support of multiple applications
- Working with business units, project managers and across project teams responsible for IT delivery and services
- Assist in the design and deliverer of high quality solutions through system configuration that meets overall business requirements.
- Project management, prioritizing new requirements, system and capability rollouts as well as being proficient in resolving technical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Pro-actively manage the relationship with external implementation partners, in order to provide solutions that satisfy the business requirement
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 7 years’ experience working in IT
- Strong business process knowledge
- Project management of IT-related projects, including planning, resource allocation and monitoring of project activities
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Must have the ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player, with solid collaboration skills.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Order to Cash systems experience
- Supply chain systems experience
- Project Management experience (PMBOK/PRINCE2)
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $110,000-$125,000; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity