SUPERVISOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Supervisor Development Program
Our Supervisor Development Program will make you a leader
This 4 to 6 month management training program allows you to gain work experience in multiple departments of your plant or complex. The program will equip you with the necessary skills to read complex situations supervisors deal with every day, develop the best solutions to tackle those scenarios, and put those solutions to use. Get the chance to:
- Work on challenging projects that will help you develop the skills you’ll need to thrive
- Receive hands-on training in areas you’re interested in to help you and us determine the best career path for you
- Participate in training sessions to develop your leadership skills, as well as your people and process management skills
Interested? You’ll need a couple of things first...
Here’s What You Need to Apply:
- You must have worked with us for at least 6 months
- You must be a reliable team member, meeting attendance and behavioral standards
While you’re at it...
These aren’t requirements, but it won’t hurt if:
- You understand and exemplify the JBS Core Values
- You have good communication and problem-solving skills
- You have experience demonstrating your leadership skills at your facility or in previous experience
- You always look for a challenge in a hands-on work environment
In return, we’ll give you…
- The opportunity to step into management positon
- A seat in leadership development courses to polish your skills
If you’re up to the challenge talk to your local HR team to apply today. Working as a supervisor won’t be easy, but it could be the most fulfilling job you’ve ever had. JBS is a global leader in the food business for a reason, and that’s because we know how to find talent. See what you’re made of and help JBS feed the world.