SAP PP APO FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
SAP PP APO IT FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
We are looking for a SAP PP APO Functional Analyst for JBS that reports onsite to the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
The SAP PP-PI Functional Analyst has solid expertise of processes and transactions throughout Order Fulfillment, MRP, Consumption-Based Planning, Production Order/Process Order Creation & Execution, and Routings/Master Recipes. He/she provides hands-on expertise for SAP PP module and has deep integration expertise of PP across the core SAP ECC modules including SAP Materials Management (MM), Quality management (QM), Sales & Distribution (SD) and Production planning (PP), inventory management (IM).
The SAP PP-PI Functional Analyst Lead will engage directly with manufacturing, SAP super users, production accounting, IT management and other IT teams to deliver high quality solutions and enhancements to the existing SAP manufacturing template.
The role will be responsible for all activities from process mapping, designing, configuration, requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, end user training, documentation, on-going maintenance and enhancements for the SAP PP and SAP QM modules. Candidate must be willing and able to learn new functionality, grow with the position requirements and be an integral team member. This role will also provide SAP support for a global install. The successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Understand how applications support existing business processes.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Apply business process expertise and SAP knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Manage and enhance existing SAP manufacturing templates.
- Lead design discussions to drive out and document business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Provide IT estimates and timelines
- Configure SAP system to solve production issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality.
- Coordinate change and ensure compliance to internal change management processes.
- Coordinate solution deployment with different internal teams.
- Develop detailed functional specifications for configuration objects and RICEF objects.
- Design, document and perform functional testing – unit, integration, and regression.
- Design and work with technical delivery team for new SAP interfaces with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Knowledge transfer to customer to include training documents.
- Train and mentor junior team members.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong Manufacturing and planning background
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Masters in related field
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on configuration experience in SAP PP-PI, SAP PP-MRP, SAP PP-SFC, and Production Orders in an SAP ECC 6.0 environment. Must have strong desire to solve problems and develop solution through configuration.
- Demonstrated configuration skills through production support and project implementations.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on configuration experience in SAP QM module.
- Demonstrated understanding of integration with product costing, materials management, and sales and distribution.
- Strong business process knowledge of production planning and manufacturing. Understand integration points with data capture from shop floor systems.
- Solid knowledge of integration with Product costing, Materials Management, and Sales and Distribution.
- Experience in RFC, BAPI, and other integration toolsets.
- Experience with SAP Data Migration and Interfaces including LSMW, eCATT, SAP Query and other data management tools.
- Ability to read ABAP in order to trouble shoot production support issues.
- Must be a self-starter who can assume full responsibility of module development activities.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Strong determination to see tasks are completed in timely manner.
- Active participant in functional and technical discussions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be a strong team player.
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- APICS certification
- Working knowledge of PLM module (Recipe Development)
- Working knowledge of APO Demand Planning
- Ability to read and understand and debug ABAP to expedite problem analysis.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $110,000- $120,000 and;
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity