MOPAC- GREASE DRIVER
Hourly Route Grease Driver
MOPAC is a quality rendering facility that exists primarily to recycle the byproducts from the community to reuse for different purposes. Our drivers collect fat and bone from meat packing plants, butcher shops, grocery stores, restaurants, institutions and businesses ranging from Virginia to Connecticut.
- The drivers run routes to customer locations to collect materials using both 40 foot trailers as well a 3 axle straight trucks and are equipped to pump 55 gallon drums and large tanks and the trailers are lift and dump material.
- The position is a physically active driving position where drivers are expected to move brutes and drums using handcarts.
- Drivers are expected to stay out two nights a week in order to best utilize the load capacity of our trucks, but accommodations at hotels are provided.
- Paid by the hour, weekly
- Work week Monday through Sunday (Occasional weekend work may be required)
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be 21 or older
- Good Verifiable safety and work performance history
- Good driving record
- Has a class A-CDL driving license with tanker endorsement preferred, class B-CDL driving license accepted
- No less than 6 month’s road experience