A, B & Split SHIFT OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH RN/LPN $35-$45/HR $5000 sign on bonus
OCCUPATIONAL REGISTERED NURSE FUNCTION: The Occupational Registered Nurse will need be currently licensed as an RN to practice in the state of employment, manages Occupational Health activities is responsible for direct care of employees according to medical directives, policies/procedures and physicians standing orders and within the scope of practice and regulations of the State Nursing Practice Act. Directs, administers, supervises, and evaluates site occupational health service department with professional expertise and administrative leadership.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Facilitate employee’s medical care to optimize quality of treatment and early recovery process.
- Develops and maintains an efficient occupational health care process appropriate to the needs of the facility with respect to the size and nature of work activities
- Ensures standardized application of policy and quality of nursing care. Ensures adherence to health management protocols, medical directives, policies and procedures and physicians standing orders while following guidelines indicated by Occupational Health Manual
- Ensures that appropriate documentation of care provided meets legal requirements and provides continuity of care. Adheres to HIPAA and partner confidentiality to ensure compliance of confidentiality of employee’s personal information. Establishes, maintains, and reviews a record keeping system that ensures confidentiality. Adheres to all state and federal regulations including OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, etc. Maintains OSHA log
- Provides compassionate, quality care to employees. Provides observations, care and counsel for employees with illness or injuries including assessment, first aid, follow-up care, rehabilitation service, and case management. Also provides first aid, minor treatment, counseling, referral and medical liaison for non-occupational health concerns.
- Coordinates all worker’s compensation management including compliance with requirements of state worker’s compensation regulations, reporting all case that require outside medical care to third party administrator (TPA), and initiation of internal case. Conducts tasks in a professional and effective manner and within legal, ethical, and moral standards of care.
- Schedules health assessments and evaluation of employees for return-to-work, fitness for duty, and medical surveillance in accordance with health management and safety protocols and the authorized physician’s written directives.
- Oversees the compliance of the drug and alcohol tests in accordance to company drug and alcohol program administered by the departmental staff.
- Delivers direct care of employees at the site according to the medical directives within the scope of practice and regulations of the State Nurse Practice Act in the applied state. Adheres to the health management policies, protocols, medical directives, and physicians standing orders according to the scope of practice.
- May require availability outside of normal business hours.
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid time off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 1st day of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base pay range of $62,400 - $83,200.