Purpose and Scope/General Summary: JBS is seeking an Executive Assistant for our Pork team, reporting to the Administrative Manager. This role will provide support to an executive leadership team including calendaring, travel arrangements, and customer relationship management. This is a great opportunity to learn in a dynamic environment and provides opportunity for future growth and development.
- Support Executive Staff and Managers
- Ability to prioritize tasks while staying organized, including ability to prioritize for designated executive what is critical and what can wait for their return.
- Makes good judgment calls and discerns urgent matters from those that can wait while executive is away.
- Performs administrative support functions. Drafts and processes correspondence. Creates spreadsheets, charts, tables, etc.
- Answers and screens telephone calls
- Assists with special projects.
- General communication and coordination of orders/events
- Handle all administrative functions (calendar, appointments, conference call appointments, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or higher, preferred.
- 3 + years or more previous experience as an executive assistant in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and document management systems
- Ability to handle and coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent phone and strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail Oriented
- Office environment.
- 40 hours per week.
- Must be team oriented with a desire to work in corporate office environment
- Must be extremely process oriented and have superb time management and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks while staying organized
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base hourly range of $21.00-26.00/hour
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity