COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
What to expect:
- Receive ongoing training on how to become an efficient Supervisor in the processing industry
- Exposure to multiple areas of the business to give you a well-rounded understanding of the overall production process
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a highly rewarding industry
- A multicultural work environment that stands on its values and puts its people first
- The opportunity to develop your technical and business knowledge alongside industry experts
- Potential for accelerated growth within our company and an opportunity to become a full-time position as a supervisor upon graduation starting at $67,000 yearly.
- Tuition assistance after 3 months of employment
- Community College Program positions involve standing or walking 90-95% of the workday
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift 40 pounds consistently
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation:
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.