Premier Disability Services is a growing company that is a full-service social security disability advocacy firm. We assist customers in applying for Social Security Disability at every stage of the process whether they are first time, have been denied or going to a hearing in all 50 states. Our services have helped over 100,000 individuals in filing their application successfully.
Premier Disability Services, an Internet Brand company, is seeking qualified Customer Service Representatives to join our high-volume call center team based in Minneapolis, MN.
What you will be doing:
· Providing accurate information for incoming customer/client callers regarding disability claim status.
· Make outbound calls to obtain required information from clients pertaining to their cases/hearings.
· Efficiently access various disability processing systems and related applications to research and resolve inquiries and issues.
· Effectively navigate multiple computer windows to access several systems in a proficient manner.
· Handling all callers with efficiency, courtesy and respect.
· Meet daily metric goals and monthly audits.
What we’re looking for:
Education and Experience:
· Two (2) years high-volume call center experience
· Two (2) years Customer Service/Sales experience preferred.
· Ability to retain information and learn new systems quickly.
· Commitment to strong attendance.
· Strong computer knowledge and excellent typing skills at least 50WPM.
· Be able to deal with high call volume while deescalating scenarios through conflict resolution skills set.
- Must have sharp attention to detail and ability to perform with high degree of accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills to review documents and reach sound decisions.
- Ability to meet multiple performance targets at or above benchmark levels; including, but not limited to accuracy, call quality, timeliness, and productivity.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.