Lead Generation Representative
Job ID 2024-6001
Martindale-Avvo DirectLeadsService (DLS), Powered by Ngage, is currently on the hunt for an energetic, proactive and resourceful Sales Representative to join our team!
- Research and identify qualified prospects for Direct Leads Service (DLS) and navigate company structures to identify key decision makers.
- Initiate a dialog with prospective clients, develop and nurture trust and maintain a strong book of business.
- Communicate benefits of product, and upsell features effectively in order to meet clients’ needs and facilitate closing new business.
- Understand performance metrics, routinely meet and exceed sales goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-motivated individual that thrives in an entrepreneurial position.
- Inquisitive, strategic thinker.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior consultative sales background with cold-calling experience is a plus.
Why Direct Leads Service, Powered by Ngage?
DLS, Powered by Ngage is a part of Martindale-Avvo, a family of market-leading brands designed to grow professional practices.
Ngage is a digital marketing company that offers the Direct Leads Service for law firms who are interested in growing their practice. These leads are generated in over 20 different legal practice areas across the country. Direct Leads are exclusive, engaged, and vetted to make sure they are relevant to a firm’s practice and geography, which increases the probability that the firm will convert them into clients. The visitor’s contact information and potential case details via chat transcript included with each lead, when applicable. There is a fixed cost per lead and no long-term commitment.
As a sales representative, you’ll be consulting and educating lawyers and law firms on the features and value of our product. You will sign up and onboard the clients who are a fit for the Direct Leads Service.
Our network of legal marketing resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com, and other top-ranking destinations, provides access to more than 25 million consumers monthly—400,000 of whom request to speak with an attorney.
- Hands-on, continuous training.
- PTO + 8 paid holidays.
- Competitive benefits: medical, vision, dental and life.
- 401(k) Match.
- Fun, flexible working environment.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.