As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for building user interfaces and UI web solutions for company websites and other digital product initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop responsive web pages, forms, and other interfaces using provided mockups.
- Learn proprietary form software and become expert at developing assets for it.
- Write clean, valid code that is free of errors and is cross-browser compatible.
- Write/modify jQuery to implement dynamic/interactive features on websites.
- Work alongside designers, programmers, and product managers.
- Provide front-end development knowledge/support to department, and advise on latest coding standards and best practices.
- Perform Q.A. audits on new and existing code.
- Consult and advise with management, project stakeholders, and other departments.
Skills and Specifications:
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong abilities in writing HTML/CSS completely from scratch, as well as utilizing pre-built frameworks (Bootstrap, etc).
- Strong understanding of website architecture and UI development technologies.
- Strong skills in developing UI for responsive websites.
- Strong skills in developing UI for mobile devices.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-sufficient and highly organized.
- Intense attention to detail.
- Ability to follow direction and adhere to project specifications.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc:
- Experience/knowledge in web design, interaction design, or UX design is a major plus.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 6+ years relevant job experience
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.