Business Development Manager - B1DDI
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500 and 93 of the Fortune 100, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager – B1DDI, reporting to the North American vice president of Sales. In this role, you will develop a sales strategy for Infoblox Security and Cloud Solutions using your expertise to position business value and sell our security software solutions. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are self-motivated, possess strong communication skills, and are able to think on your feet.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the product specialist team to develop an implementation strategy for Infoblox’s security offerings - BloxOne Threat Defense
- Help develop marketing content and messaging around BloxOne Threat Defense
- Develop close working relationships with Field Marketing and Channel Sales
- Support the sales director in developing business plans for BloxOne Threat Defense
- Provide support for sales activities and events
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 3 years of business development management experience within the security market segment with a specific focus around SaaS
- A comprehensive understanding of the SaaS security landscape and the ability to create meaningful relationships within that community
- Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Comfort working in a start-up environment and a “roll up your sleeves” and get it done attitude
- Commitment to data and analytics
- Self-motivation and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's Degree
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Understand how to identify if we are a good fit for a prospect's needs
- Articulate the Infoblox benefits based on solution
- Hit or overachieve your monthly targets
- Provide feedback to product teams on requested features and applications
After about a year, you will…
- Be able to fully qualify an opportunity
- Understand the trends by employee size/vertical/solution
- Present your annual business plan to the region you support
- Meet or exceed your annual targets
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Onsite massages, clubs, farmers market, and fitness classes
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities, seating, and courtyard BBQ
- Dog park and pet-friendly programs
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.