Senior Knowledge Transfer Specialist
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Knowledge Transfer Specialist to join our Support Operations team in Trivandrum, reporting to the manager of Enterprise Technical Support. In this role, you will provide technical training and coaching to support engineers in improving their technical skills for the delivery of a better customer experience. You will also help scale the Support Operations team to meet the training demands of our fast-growing training system.
You are the ideal candidate if you are an independent strategic thinker who enjoys collaborating across teams and is driven by meeting deadlines and achieving results.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with management, mentors, quality analysts, and subject matter experts to identify training needs
- Design training based on the identified needs
- Plan appropriate training sessions, and support/engineering Transfer of Information (TOI)
- Create, conduct, and maintain onboarding plans for new hires
- Prepare training materials in various formats such as videos, presentations, and documents
- Conduct skill ratings for employees to identify knowledge gaps and training needs
- Maintain support training infrastructure, including training content and labs
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing technical training to customers or internal employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Infoblox product and protocol knowledge
- Training experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding analytical and organizational abilities
- The ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast-growth environment
What success looks like:
After six months, you will ….
- Complete customer-facing training courses and get DDI certifications
- Start delivering product training to newly hired Infoblox enterprise engineers
- Work with your team to coordinate training developments
- Coordinate TOI delivery from cross-functional departments to
After about a year, you will…
- Identify the skill gaps among engineers and develop training modules
- Be involved in mentoring engineers who are starting to work on customer tickets
- Become proficient in product knowledge to deliver customer/partner training if needed
- Perform regular reviews of onboarding curriculum and make necessary modifications
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So whether you are a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.