Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm specializing in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. We have been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
Apexon brings together distinct core competencies – in AI, analytics, app development, cloud, commerce, CX, data, DevOps, IoT, mobile, quality engineering and UX, and our deep expertise in BFSI, healthcare, and life sciences – to help businesses capitalize on the unlimited opportunities digital offers. Our reputation is built on a comprehensive suite of engineering services, a dedication to solving clients’ toughest technology problems, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
Backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital, Apexon now has a global presence of 15 offices (and 10 delivery centers) across four continents.
We enable #HumanFirstDIGITAL
Every project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
- Collaborating with ISDA OTC (International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Over-the-counter) drafting team for commodity, interest rate, foreign exchange, credit, and equity derivatives
- Drafting trade documentation in line with ISDA definitions
- Utilizing term sheets and risk capture system
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
- Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- A strong, core understanding of financial markets, derivative products, and financial markets documentation
- Experience in drafting OTC derivative trade confirmations (equity, interest rate, foreign exchange derivatives)
- A proactive mindset to mitigate risk through maintaining accuracy and consistency around term sheets, risk bookings and confirmations
- Strong communication skills to partner with internal groups (sales, trading, compliance) to execute confirmations
- The ability to design and initiate process improvements, alongside a strong understanding of template architecture
- Take responsibility for maintaining timeliness in accordance with market standards and regulatory
- Gather and analyze quantitative data to guide decision-making
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
You’ll have (Qualification & Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is required.
Don’t worry if you don’t check all the boxes; we’d still love to hear from you.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Did you know that Apexon has been Certified™ by Great Place To Work®, the global authority on workplace culture, in each of the three regions in which it operates: USA (for the fourth time in 2023), India (seven consecutive certifications as of 2023), and the UK.
Apexon is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and promoting diversity in the workplace. We take affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals. Apexon strictly prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind and provides equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to gender, race, color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Our Perks and Benefits:
Our benefits and rewards program has been thoughtfully designed to recognize your skills and contributions, elevate your learning/upskilling experience and provide care and support for you and your loved ones.
As an Apexer, you get continuous skill-based development, opportunities for career advancement, and access to comprehensive health and well-being benefits and assistance.
We also offer:
- Health Insurance with Dental & Vision
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance, STD & LTD
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- FSA Dependent & Limited Purpose care
- Learning & Development