Corporate Accountant - Los Angeles
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE:HPP) is looking for a Corporate Accountant to prepare the daily, monthly and quarterly accounting for the Company’s corporate operations and assigned entities.
Are you looking to use your accounting expertise and exceptional interpersonal skills to support a thriving, forward-thinking company? Join us at HPP!
What You'll Do:
- Prepares accurate and timely financial statements and supporting financial information.
- Reviews documents such as bank statements and vendor invoices.
- Participate in month-end, quarter-end and year-end close activities.
- Compare and analyze accounts fluctuations to ensure accurate reporting.
- Prepare and review journal entries.
- Complete Balance Sheet and reconcile corporate banking transactions.
- Prepare and record Management Fees
- Prepare, reconcile, and record insurance allocations.
- Supports in compilation of annual and periodic budget information.
- Assist management with preparation and management of internal/external audits and respond to various requests and inquiries from internal/external auditors.
- Ensures all appropriate reviews and approvals are completed.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration required
- Minimum 3-5 years general Accounting (G/L) experience with the accrual method required
- Commercial real estate experience preferred
- A good understanding of accounting principles and processes, including GAAP and internal control concepts.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office with a high level of ability with Excel functions (pivot table, v-lookups, shortcuts and IF formulas).
- Proven expertise in MRI or other accounting software preferred
- Strong focus on customer interaction and satisfaction; ability to maintain and establish effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills to write memos and reports, and interact orally with internal and external clients.
- Strong organizational and research skills, solid attention to detail, high accuracy, problem solving and decision-making.
- Proactive stance toward learning, workload completion, best practices, and communication
- Team player, with a collaborative, service-oriented approach.
Hudson Pacific Properties is a visionary real estate investment trust that owns and operates more than 19 million square feet of marquee office and studio properties. Focused on premier West Coast epicenters of innovation, media and technology, its anchor tenants include Fortune 500 and leading growth companies such as Netflix, Google, Square, Uber, NFL Enterprises and more.