Marketing Manager, Hachette Nashville
Hachette Nashville, a division of Hachette Book Group, seeks a Marketing Manager to join our collaborative and passionate marketing team. This role leads the consumer digital initiatives for FaithWords and Center Street imprints, that publish Christian and conservative political books respectively, and reports to the Director of Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops marketing programs, designs marketing strategies, and implements marketing campaigns with the goal of delivering on sales expectations, growing audiences, driving traffic and engagement, and achieving overall marketing objectives
- Plans and executes web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and advertising for titles
- Develops digital assets and content, including websites, eNewsletters, blog posts, shareable graphics, downloadable resources, and videos
- Manages marketing budgets for each campaign, regularly monitors expenditures, and prepares summary assessments and reports
- Communicates directly with authors, agents, and editorial team to execute marketing plans and build author brands
- Analyzes key metrics to refine strategies and meet benchmarks; organizes annual seasonal promotions
- Manages and grows the FaithWords and Center Street communities across social media platforms
- Actively leads and participates in meetings, assisting in the creation of presentations (i.e. PowerPoint, Canva, etc.) for acquisitions, sales, and author/agent meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 4 years of experience in marketing with a strong digital focus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing
- Must have understanding of website metrics and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
- Data management and tracking skills
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software, such as Adobe
- Understanding of social media platforms, including Google Analytics
- Excellent problem-solving and written/verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
As a leading book publisher, we believe that including and representing diverse voices in all aspects of our business is fundamental to what we do. Our publishing programs must reflect the broad range of backgrounds, experiences, political views and ideas that shape our society and publish books for all readers.
Hachette Book Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary will vary based on a number of factors including skills, and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more. Our comprehensive U.S. benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), and more.