Fall 2021 International Sales Intern
The International Sales Intern will be responsible for assisting the international sales department, working closely with seasoned professionals and gaining hands-on professional experience as you own day-to-day tasks, help with special projects, and attend departmental meetings. The internship will run from October –January and allow interns to work part-time, paid at $15/hour.
Responsibilities will include:
- responding to customer and rep inquiries/follow ups to e-mails
- running reports
- researching targeted lists for sales team
- creating sell sheets and promotional materials
- assist in creating and updating sales catalogs
- Self-motivated, hands-on, enthusiastic individual with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaborative and team environments
- MS Office skills and proficiency; Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word
- Strong interest in book publishing
- Proven ability to deliver work in a timely fashion
How to apply:
In order to be considered, all candidates must submit both a resume AND cover letter. Your cover letter should specify your interest in Sales and Book Publishing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT / COMPENSATION & BENEFITS DISCLOSURE:
As a leading book publisher, we believe that including and representing diverse voices in all aspects of our business is fundamental to what we do. Hachette Book Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.