Federal Manager Customer Success
Lead the Customer Success team with the responsibility to ensure that Forescout customers are achieving their desired business outcomes with our technology, driving full customer adoption of Forescout technologies and services, and creating product use case expansion opportunities. Our CSMs will partner closely with sales, product engineering, professional services and customer support to create value and enable an exceptional customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enable CSMs to develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer sponsors such that all Forescout activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business goals and strategy.
- For all PubSec customers, drive complete product lifecycle of consumption from concept to adoption to insights. Strive to continually speed time to value and improve the overall customer experience.
- Ensure proper delivery, on-boarding and adoption of products and services, by conducting ongoing compliance & health checks.
- Maintain customer usage, adoption, and consumption information to create a customer health score.
- Develop customer presence to enable customers to achieve their goals of product usage
- Frequent customer visits to strengthen relationships. Use the acquired knowledge of the customer to partner with sales and professional services to drive renewals, product, and services pipeline.
- Maximize digital engagement with every customer through on-line FAQs, “Did You Know” Fact push, User Group Meetings, newsletters, etc to enable virtual presence
- Guide Forescout practices into producing customers who can be referenced with high customer satisfaction, NPS and high renewal predictability.
- Provide regular customer updates using KPIs, Voice of Customer data, and customer insights to Forescout Executive sponsors.
- Enable inside account managers to maximize annual renewals
- Coordinate support with Help Desk to provide technical support to customers
- Manage travel/entertainment budget to enable team to meet with customers on a routine basis and create a positive working relationship
- Create a culture of “yes”
- Enable CSMs to understand the customer environment and needs for success
Skills and Competencies:
- Leadership of dynamic groups in nebulous and rapidly changing environments
- Team building, collaboration, customer first attitude, pride is daily activities
- Working knowledge of the cybersecurity market and its technologies including networking technologies.
- Deep and effective understanding of all aspects of the customer lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong communication, consultative, influence and presentation skills
- Proven teammate and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple partners
- Proven background in the ability to execute despite ambiguity and obstacles
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to make trade-off decisions
- Is achievement oriented, i.e.: measures performance, improves outcomes, sets challenging goals
- Business Operations or Strategy or Management or related field required
- 10 or more years of experience leading teams toward customer success, professional service or customer support organization within an enterprise technology company.
- Must be able to pass clearance examination.
Travel or Other Requirements:
- Extended or non-traditional work hours may sometimes be required.
- Opportunity for domestic and international travel.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.