What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defence by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real-time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence, and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
- Work with the Development teams to design and support our security products and platforms.
- Provide guidelines and best practices for DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Automation and Software delivery best practices within our development teams.
- Rolling out major changes and provide Tier 2/3 support during maintenance windows.
- Support a SaaS service which may require irregular work hours at times and on call support during North American business hours. Document day-to-day activities in our ticketing system
- Perform capacity planning and operational activities as we grow for our key infrastructure services.
- 3 - 5 years of hands on experience with deploying and integrating complex systems with a variety of operating system environments.
- 2+ years of experience with a leading cloud vendor (Google Cloud Platform or Amazon AWS).
- Advanced scripting experience required (e.g. bash & python)
- Must be comfortable and capable with Kubernetes and kubectl to deploy, manage and troubleshoot workloads.
- Familiarity with DevOps tooling for development and deployment (e.g. Docker, Jenkins, helm, terraform).
- In-depth experience with running production workloads. (e.g. Monitoring, capacity planning, new service deployments, pod debugging).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills working with remote teams in different timezones.
- Excellent and proven analytic and troubleshooting skills for problems that span multiple domains (applications, network, system).
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Elastic search, PostgreSQL, Redis and other data indexing and searching applications.
- Experience or certifications in Google Cloud Platform.
What Forescout Offers You:
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.