Sr. Treasury Manager
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
The Senior Manager Treasury role is a critical role within our Finance & Accounting team, responsible for managing the protection of company funds and anticipating our borrowing needs. We are looking for the financial leader who can guide this organization into our next chapter: Extending our current systems and processes – infrastructure that has served our over 3,000+ customer base, across 70 countries and our over 1,000 employees at revenue levels nearing $300 million annually – on to the next level: 3,000+ employees and annual revenues approaching $1 billion. This is a highly visible role within the Company’s Executive Management team.
Key routine responsibilities of the role include overall management of global cash activities and balances, oversight of bank reconciliations, cash flow management, participation in financial budgets, develop investing strategies, and optimizing our cash flow processes.
Key non-routine responsibilities of the role include extending our current systems and processes to levels necessary to continue the Company’s rapid growth trajectory, which historically has continually surpassed 20%+ year-over-year growth levels annually at scales surpassing $300 million and nearing $400 million.
The position will report to the Global Controller.
The Senior Manager Treasury will possess strong organizational, communication and leadership skills. The candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to provide solutions for issues identified. The successful candidate is a competent individual with a meticulous attention to detail, integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player. The position requires a “hands on” person who is flexible, hard-working and able to work well under pressure.
- Managing the receipt, banking, and protection of company funds
- Advising finance leadership on risk assessments including company loans, investments, and liquidity
- Anticipating the company’s borrowing needs
- Maintaining the financial systems and policies controlling the company’s treasury activities
- Supervising outsourced treasury functions in our international operations
- Build-out of plan to support our growing international operations that currently span 15+ countries
- Assistance in the preparation of budgets and financial statements
- Preparing periodic reports detailing the company’s current financial standing and forecasts for future periods
- Actively improve relationships with financial institutions utilized by the company
- Work with external auditors / Ernst and Young
- Assessment of existing processes, including system use, and implementation of improvements that can be made to support scalability in future operations
- Support of quarterly earnings release activities and financial updates to our Audit Committee
- Provide updates and communications to external agencies, banks, rating agencies, and sources of investment funds including private equity and corporate debt markets
- Oversee and review general accounting processes and methodology related to treasury operations
- Assist with special projects as needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 8+ years’ experience in accounting and / or finance, preferably with experience in high growth environments (high technology, specifically in software industry preferred)
- Prior experience working with foreign subsidiaries, including consolidation and intercompany accounting
- Big 4 public accounting audit experience preferred
- Prior Treasury experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Excel
- System savvy and ability to work with different applications and databases; experience with NetSuite or other cloud-based ERP, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work independently, yet cooperatively and constructively, in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proven success in building and managing teams
What Forescout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there are tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout!
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 80% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.