SW Security Architect
What we are doing:
Forescout Technologies is the leader in device visibility and control. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to gain complete situational awareness of their extended enterprise environments and orchestrate actions to reduce cyber and operational risk. Our technology works with disparate security tools to help accelerate incident response, break down silos, automate workflows and optimize existing investments. We are a company filled with people who are cyber obsessed and passionate about our products. We are all about inclusion and diversity! We work as a team, and everyone matters! Join us as we secure the world with our products.
What you are expected to achieve?
Our customers are very advanced and security aware. We promise them no less than the highest security bar in the industry. As Software Security Architect you will help to deliver on that promise!
You expected to:
- Be part of the R&D Security Team and collaborate with Forescout multi-national engineering organization.
- Contribute to security assurance activities like code reviews, threat modeling, pen-testing, red-team engagement, etc.
- Define coding security standards, build security related infrastructure and APIs and help engineering teams to adopt them.
- Make sure security consideration embedded in each and every phase of the development lifecycle.
- Promote security knowledge in the organization by arranging technical courses, meet-ups and enrichment activities.
- Develop security related infrastructure and APIs and help engineering teams to adopt them.
- Develop security assurance automation and attack tools that will help to validate the security at scale.
What you bring to Forescout?
Professional Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience in the Cyber Security field or Application Security
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant industry hands on experience in Software Development in one or more of the following: Java, C#, Go, Python, CPP
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in Public Cloud environments
- Experience in Linux and Linux security
- Experience in networking and networking security
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in performing security code review - advantage
- Excellent knowledge of secure coding concepts and methodologies - advantage
- Security related certifications or courses, such as Certified Ethical Hacker - an advantage
- Ability to provide guidance and leadership
- Ability to present ideas and solutions clearly
- Highly independent, yet skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Desire to achieve effective and high-quality results
What Forescout offers you:
- Collaborative and innovative environment –make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Competitive compensation and Benefits.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Focus on Diversity and Women in the Workplace – participate in our newly formed Forescout Women’s Network.
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram. Learn more @ forescout.com
Flexibility to work remotely or in-office
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.