Application Vulnerability Researcher
What we are doing:
Forescout Technologies is the leader in device visibility and control. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to gain complete situational awareness of their extended enterprise environments and orchestrate actions to reduce cyber and operational risk. Our technology works with disparate security tools to help accelerate incident response, break down silos, automate workflows and optimize existing investments. We are a company filled with people who are cyber obsessed and passionate about our products. We are all about inclusion and diversity! We work as a team, and everyone matters! Join us as we secure the world with our products.
What you are expected to achieve?
Our customers are very advanced and security aware, accordingly we promise them no less than the highest security bar in the industry.
As Application Vulnerability Researcher you will help to deliver on that promise!
- Be part of the R&D Security Team as an hands on Application Vulnerability Researcher.
- Perform vulnerability research for our products in order to hunt vulnerability.
- Perform pen testing activities in order to find weaknesses in our products.
- Develop security related infrastructure and APIs and help engineering teams to adopt them.
- Develop cybersecurity attack automated tools that will help to validate the security at scale.
- Providing designs and architecture security perspectives to engineers across the company.
- Promote cybersecurity knowledge in the organization.
- Contribute to the security effort activities like security code reviews, threat modeling, etc.
What you bring to Forescout?
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant industry hands on experience in Vulnerability Research
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant industry hands on experience in Software Development in one or more of the following: Java, C#, Go, Python, CPP
- Experience with Vulnerability Research of Java applications (or other managed programming language)
- Experience with Web penetration tests
- Experience in performing hands on penetration testing on large and complex systems and environments (including public cloud workloads on AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Deep knowledge of modern adversary offensive tactics, techniques and procedures
- Deep knowledge of Linux internals, network protocols and Cryptography standards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Highly creative, autodidact and independent, yet skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly motivated to achieve effective and high-quality results
- Offensive Security background
- Experience in Reverse Engineering (both static and dynamic)
- Knowledge in OS internals (Linux preferred)
- Knowledge in Security network protocols
- Knowledge in Linux Security
- Experience in performing Security Code Review
- Graduate of an elite technological unit in IDF
- Security related certifications or courses, such as Certified Ethical Hacker
What Forescout offers you:
- Collaborative and innovative environment –make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Competitive compensation and Benefits.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Focus on Diversity and Women in the Workplace – participate in our newly formed Forescout Women’s Network.
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram. Learn more @ www.forescout.com
Flexibility to work remotely or in-office
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.