Client Service Analyst
First Eagle Investment Management is an independent, privately-owned investment management firm headquartered in New York with approximately $109 billion* in assets under management. Dedicated to providing prudent stewardship of client assets, the firm focuses on active, fundamental and benchmark-agnostic investing, with a strong emphasis on downside protection. Over a long history dating back to 1864, First Eagle has helped its clients avoid permanent impairment of capital and earn attractive returns through widely varied economic cycles—a tradition that is central to its mission today. The firm’s investment capabilities include equity, fixed income, alternative credit, and multi-asset strategies.
*As of December 31, 2020
First Eagle is seeking a highly motivated Client Service Analyst to join our ever-evolving sales team which has inclusion and diversity at the forefront of our mission. The ideal hire will have a strong desire to pursue a career in the financial services industry, be willing to learn and take on the following responsibilities and meet the below qualifications.
- Responsible for Morningstar Presentation Studio comparisons, hypotheticals, and overlap reports
- Sales Force Report generation, Team Building, & Territory Maintenance
- Tableau Data Requests
- Literature Fulfillment Requests
- Medicare, Elite Teams, & Succession Planning specialist
- PM Requests & FE Virtual Connect Notations
- Shadowing WebEx/Zoom meetings & virtual lunches
- Seismic Document Updates (fact sheets, port comps, marketing materials, etc.)
- Capital Gains Distribution Communications
- Autopen Responsibilities
- Undergraduate Degree from an accredited College or University
- SIE preferred (Securities Industry Essentials) exam passed prior to hire date
- Passing Series 7 & 66 licenses within first 6 months of hire date
- Strong passion for sales, excellent communication skills, focus and perseverance
- Exemplary time management, organization and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as a team player
- Daily attitude of gratitude, humility, and respect for yourself, peers and the firm
- Knowledge of financial markets and basic economic principles
The duties and responsibilities described herein are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned to the employee and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
First Eagle Investment Management, LLC (FEIM) is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at FEIM, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religious belief (including dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, breastfeeding or medical conditions related to breastfeeding, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member) or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.