EssencemediaCom | Digital Associate DirectorApply Now
- Support the Client Lead by providing expertise on specialist area
- Provide insight and analysis to the Client Lead to support the development of data driven strategic recommendations for the client
- Work closely with the Client Lead and the Strategy team to produce best in class campaign strategy, plan and rationale documents, for both digital and offline media.
- Be the custodian of your client's advertising presence on digital platforms & the go-to-person on all matters social.
Client Account Management
- Develop strong relationships with clients, be their go to person for anything digital.
- Work with wider teams and outsourced partners to ensure delivery that serves the client’s needs.
- Anticipate the client’s needs and set up internal process to meet / exceed them
- Lead on relevant part of client meetings, QBRs, etc.
- Keep your client leads up to date on social best practices - content, platforms, and tools within the paid social ecosystem.
Operating and Technical Requirements
- Expertise in performance media platforms, including Google marketing stack, Ad serving technologies and biddable media platforms.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and able to QC data and operations for accuracy and compliance
- Analyse data and deliver insights that adds value for future campaigns
- Lead briefing process and discussions with media partners.
- Review partner proposals and take lead role in shaping them to align with campaign objectives and ensure the strategy has been fulfilled.
- Establish and deliver tracking of campaigns status and update the teams and the client in a structured and timely way.
- Control and improve the quality of the teams’ work output.
- Manage Planner / Media Exec to ensure campaign planning and execution (including ad operations and biddable operations) are on target and meeting client expectations.
- Work with client and global team to implement all technologies that are required (ex: tracking, audience measuring, DSP).
- Work collaboratively with the MediaCom and GroupM colleagues across the market to develop the capability, skills and knowledge of our digital talent
- Be willing to train, mentor and provide direction to team members.
- Set clear KPIs’ that focus on individual’s key behaviours and areas for improvement.
- Flags up any serious performance issues immediately and seek help to manage them accordingly.
- Take a hands-on approach to role, with the necessary digital platform expertise to QC or troubleshoot issues around set up or tracking where necessary
- Stay on top of new developments in the industry and readily suggest the new technology and/or beta tests to the client.
- Meets regularly with media owners to them keep up to date with the latest digital trends.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Product: outstanding plan execution & operational excellence. KPI Digital Specific KPIs
- Client: satisfaction, retention and growth, contributing to a high TRR score for Digital Planning. KPI TRR score
- People: identification and retention of high performers, team engagement at all levels. KPI 360 scores, retention of team
- Commercial: client profitability. KPI Client profitability target
- Personal development: positive My360 feedback from manager, peers and clients.
Education, skills and behaviours
- 5+ years experience in digital performance media planning or execution
- 3+ years of senior experience on a similar role
- Numerate and analytical
- Bilingual preferred; Japanese and English; with fluency in one language and basic/business communication in the other.
- PC literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong target orientation e.g. very results driven, ability to work effectively to targets.
Evidence of strong collaboration skills used to develop team and client knowledge in order to grow shared understanding and knowledge to facilitate a step-change in strategic planning.
MediaCom Digital Associate Director
The Role Objective
The Digital Associate Director is responsible for the day to day running of clients’ activities as to ensure its overall strategic goal, with a strong digital understanding of all channels, understanding of how digital fits into the multi-media connected system. Builds connected systems and identify opportunities to connect with other media. Develop the digital capability of our Talent both digital and non-digital