A truly global network with 120 offices and over 10,000 people operating in 96 markets, we are a new type of agency that creates breakthroughs for brands. We discover the breakthroughs that brands need to win. The discoveries, experiences, invention, integration and impact that will make a difference to their business. We are built to keep pace with change, built on data and technology, built for people and algorithms, built around diverse capability, built to test and learn at scale and, crucially, built to evolve.
We’re firm believers in building high performance teams (which is why you’re reading this!) To do this we need to know our purpose (Demand Attention), stick to our values, and behave in ways that reflect these.
Our Essencemediacom New Zealand values are:
- Curious: We are brilliant, creative, insightful thinkers who seek out fresh ideas, to get better everyday.
- United: We are better together, and we value each and every member of our Essencemediacom tribe.
- Driven: Through our collective energy, desire and determination, we make things happen.
Keeping the above in mind is how we can produce great work that we all take pride in, but that most importantly achieves our clients’ business objectives. We won’t always have all the answers, but will strive to maintain an environment where we can openly discuss issues and challenges as a team and collectively find the answers.
As an Account Executive you are responsible for supporting the client team, specifically in managing the day-to-day operations for your clients and internally.
You will support the account managers ensuring we deliver an excellent standard of service and that all deadlines and deliverables are met. You will be curious and passionate about your clients business so as to unearth & develop business challenges into solutions that will drive our business forward. Your remit will span across digital and traditional media, with the opportunity to grow in both areas. Campaign execution will be your bread and butter, but there will be opportunity to grow quickly with the right background.
- Organises self to deliver client work that consistently meets or exceeds the clients and Essencemediacom’s expectations in line with agency processes.
- Communicates consistently and professionally with clients and team.
- Ability to work well with others and builds strong, collaborative relationships with internal departments, investment and client teams
- Supports the agency with the brilliant basics, delivering high-performance servicing to clients,
- Delivers error-free work to clients on time alongside the wider Client Leadership team
- Supports client relationships + starts developing direct relationships.
- Assists team in planning requests and supports the Account Manager with implementation planning
- Supports campaign execution and leads campaign delivery and updates for client
- Leads all post campaign activity and reports
- Follows the Essencemediacom planning philosophy and process framework alongside the wider team
- Ensures quality and timely work output across the set client portfolio as directed, to specifically meet clients’ business requirements as relevant
- Ensures accurate billing and responsible for monthly billing to clients
Wider Client Leadership Team
Working closely with your direct team, you’ll drive key relationships with Account Manager, Senior Account Manager + Account Director, working closely with them to deliver to client’s needs.
Strategy & Planning
An understanding of our agency planning process will be important. Proactively seeks to learn and grow knowledge in this area. An interest in this element is advantageous but this skill will be developed in time.
Working closely with the project management team to ensure work delivered on time and in full.
Media Solutions and Nexus
Working closely to ensure delivery of work to clients, building strong relationships to unlock value for clients.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Team feedback that true team player and delivering to work flow
- Service performance for key clients
- Delivery of work on time and accurately
- Management of client billings
Personal Qualities and behavioural traits:
- Represents the company in a positive and professional manner, both internally and externally
- Demonstrates energy, enthusiasm and consideration for others.
- Takes responsibility for personal output and productivity
- Is able to live and breathe the company values and behaviours, and bring out the best in people
- Has a hunger and ambition to succeed and demonstrate continual excellence
- Collaborates widely and wisely
- Never accepts the status quo – always looking for continued improvement
- Is a strong communicator – in content, style and editing
- Has an insatiable curiosity about people, brands and how we can connect them to each other.
Knowledge and skills
- 1+ years’ media agency experience
- Strong knowledge of the NZ media market, and a healthy interest in major Global markets
- Knowledge of the media ecosystem and how it operates