EssenceMediacom | Associate Digital ManagerApply Now
Hello. We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions. Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics, and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
About the role
The Digital Associate Manager, is an opportunity to further expand your existing digital knowledge through hands-on planning and buying, with support from a collaborative & skilled team, and be a part of one of the largest Media Agencies in the world, with plenty of opportunities for future progression.
What will make you stand out
- Well-versed in all team and client processes, and able to both independently oversee and action all planning tasks, including interrogating briefs from clients, briefing out & negotiating with media partners, building strong digital media plans, presenting response to briefs to clients – all within deadlines
- Efficiently & effectively managing all client comms and confidently leading all digital planning conversations, with the support of Associate Digital Director.
- Managing the workload & output of a Digital Coordinator. Ensuring that all their tasks are being completed correctly & on time, and that all digital campaigns are delivering against agreed KPI’s and briefed objectives.
- Formed a good rapport with your team & the client, with regular catch-ups to ensure that all processes are being followed and goals are being met.
- Be one of the primary go-to Digital expert for the client & the internal team.
- Planning and buying digital campaigns across all platforms, with a strong focus on Video.
- Liaising with Media Owners daily to brief in campaigns, review brief responses, negotiate on rates.
- Putting together Media Plans and response decks, and presenting your recommendations to the client with supporting rationale.
- Managing the junior members of your team to ensure all financial process including monthly invoicing are completed by the invoicing deadline.
More about You
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Energy and a desire to deliver great work
- A collaborative approach and team player attitude
- A desire to show you can go above and beyond
- Passion! You’re keen to learn and develop your understanding.
What we can offer you
- Our ‘Strive’ flexible working policy
- Learning and Development Academy
- WPP Global Employee Discounts
- Reconnect Program (work in our offices overseas)
- Industry leading parental leave
- Birthday leave, Summer days, Culture initiatives across the year
- DE&I program
Apply now and send your CV via the link!