As the PMO Consultant, you will be leading our global services teams to define and deliver world-class solutions, implementation, training, adoption, and strategic services to EPMA’s customers and prospects. With deep experience in business development as well as delivery and operations of the services business, the PMO Consultant will lead a variety of specialized teams to deliver project and portfolio management transformation, PMO development, cohesive project delivery support services, and value realization to EPMA’s clients. The PMO Consultant will be a natural collaborator who can work closely with the multi-practice heads, Sales, Customer Success, and Partnerships to drive and support the growth of EPMA’s project and portfolio offerings - and to effectively manage internal and partner resources to allow our customers to achieve efficient and effective project delivery.
- Ensure timely deliverables, project staffing, and overall satisfaction of the customer in the context of Professional Services engagements.
- Work in tandem with customers, internal executive sponsors, stakeholders, and technical team managers to achieve business goals.
- Shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our customers and EPMA.
- Communicate with clients to manage expectations, lead change efforts, and ensure satisfaction.
- Develop solutions for complex client situations to meet goals and objectives.
- Responsible for management of engagement financials
- Supervise, mentor, and develop the team to continually improve performance and increase productivity and efficiency.
- Direct P&L Responsibility for the practice.
- Originate your own consulting sales and sell-on of consulting services as well as participate as a member of the sales team to support the growth of EPMA overall revenues. As such you will need to fully understand all EPMA service offerings and when to introduce relevant solutions leaders as opportunities arise.
- Work as an ambassador for the company at all times.
- Speak at events and publish articles to establish yourself as a thought leader.
- 5+ years’ experience with 3+ years of strategic consulting experience, including experience in a strategic or activist PMO
- Prior consulting experience with a major consulting firm is required.
- 4+ years of industry experience in leading implementation, transformational, and change management initiatives, and building PMO across multiple industries.
- Process re-engineering experience.
- Business case development experience.
- Managed a team of consultants or internal change teams, ensuring high utilization and successful customer outcomes.
- Experience communicating with client management, such as C-Suite client leadership.
- Experience participating in business development and closing opportunities
- A collaborative way of working, commitment to listening for understanding and service mindset
- Thorough knowledge in all aspects of Project & Portfolio Management
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills
- Readiness to travel up to 50%
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
Passion, Integrity, Value and Reputation are EPMA's 4 pillars that are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in life long careers at EPMA, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Hiring is one of the most strategic functions in any company, and we believe in taking time in the selection process to ensure the right fit for both EPMA and for the individual. Once you have chosen to apply, there will be several selection phases consisting of interviews, a personality profile assessment, case study and a presentation. During the initial interviews, you will be asked questions about EPMA, and how you add value to the business we are in. We highly recommend you learn about EPMA, PPM and the role you are applying for.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services to help regional domestic business to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harrassment of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, prespectgives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more by visiting us at www.EPMAinc.com