Web Graphic Designer

Marketing Mumbai, India


What you’ll do (but not limited to)

  • Work closely with Brand and Marketing groups to ensure delivery of best-in-class, brand-building visual design.
  • Develop beautiful graphic design treatments for us on Egnyte.com and other owned web spaces. The role is 75% focused on designing creative for webpages with the remaining 25% on other creative design projects that are non-web. 
  • Gather project requirements and ideas from internal stakeholders and translate into creative assets. To do this, the person in this role must be comfortable asking questions to gain further clarity from requestors.
  • Partner closely with the internal web development team.
  • Work collaboratively with the Senior Manager, as well as other designers to design, concept, and execute a wide range of digital deliverables.
  • Apply brand guidelines to create graphic techniques for various deliverables and mediums, but continually look for ways to improve and optimize user experiences.
  • Explore highly effective designs for web, online marketing campaigns, particularly in email and internet marketing channels.
  • Proven experience customizing landing page templates using HTML, CSS is a must.
  • Understands best-in-class web design practices and how interactive experiences should function, look, and feel and how to implement designs for digital experiences effectively.
  • Appreciates critical feedback (both giving and receiving) and seeks it out in reviews with peers, stakeholders, and research. Really listens to the feedback and can balance multiple, sometimes conflicting, inputs when arriving at a final concept.
  • Contributes to the creation, adoption, and improvement of Egnyte brand guidelines and their consistent deployment across various medias.


  • 3-5 years’ experience in front-end web design and creative collateral
  • Desire to work with diverse teams and individuals, leaning into teamwork while being independently motivated
  • Experience with design software and graphic editing tools (primarily Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma)
  • Deep understanding of HTML and CSS 
  • Familiarity with design techniques and an understanding of visual elements (typography, layouts, fonts) and has developed beautiful websites
  • Has knowledge of web UX/UI principles, as well as an understanding of experience design techniques and platforms such as Miro
  • Knowledge of off-the-shelf event platforms such as Goldcast
  • A keen eye for detail
  • Ability to take direction and deliver according to specifications and requirements
  • Ability to ask for help or additional support when unsure of how to accomplish goals and tasks
  • Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Google Suite
  • Experience in Slack or similar platform

Our Benefits

  • Competitive salaries
  • Stock options
  • Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
  • Flexible hours and responsible time off
  • Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
  • Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
  • FREE Egnyte Lifetime Membership

Equal Opportunity Employment

Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.

About Egnyte

Egnyte is the secure multi-cloud platform for content security and governance that enables organizations to better protect and collaborate on their most valuable content. Established in 2007, Egnyte has democratized cloud content security for more than 17,000 organizations, helping customers improve data security, maintain compliance, prevent and detect ransomware threats, and boost employee productivity on any app, any cloud, anywhere. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com.