Medical Laboratory Technologist
Dynacare is looking for 4 Medical Laboratory Technologists to join our Histology team in Brampton, Ontario. These are Full-Time roles working Monday to Friday from 3 pm to 11 pm.
- Performing all aspects of Histology including grossing specimens, embedding, microtomy, routine and special staining
- Ensuring sample identification is correct and specimen requirements are met according to established procedures
- Ensuring quality control standards are maintained and performing routine maintenance on laboratory equipment
- Ensuring patient confidentiality and accuracy of documentation
- CMLTO Registration as a practicing Medical Laboratory Technologist in good standing
- Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level.
- Solid ability to troubleshoot technical issues and provide recommendations for resolution
Nice to have:
- A demonstrated ability to work independently, apply sound decision-making principles and self-manage in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative working environment
- Experience working in Histology an asset
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength, so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.