Dynacare is looking to hire a Medical Courier to work from our location at 245 Pall Mall in London, ON. This is a Permanent Full Time role working Monday thru Friday Shifts every week.
Available Shift: (Note: Shifts times may be revised based on Business Needs).
- Shift Float Courier : Monday to Friday every week - 7 am to 12:30 pm
- Available to cover various routes out of London, ON as required.
- Training will be provided.
- Pick-up and delivery of medical samples/specimens between client offices & Specimen Collection Centers.
- Courteous, informative and professional at all times.
- Safety and security of the vehicle at all times
- Receive orders by smartphone via Courier software
- Obtain signatures from customers when required
- Responses to message and phone calls from Dispatch
- Follow the most efficient routes for delivering items
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid G driver’s license with 3-year clean driving abstract – vehicle operation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds(lbs.)
- Preferred experience in a courier role (willing to train the candidate)
- Able to demonstrate a positive approach and a friendly attitude combined with focus for quality
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Punctual and reliable
Nice to have:
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods certificate (Training will be provided and must be completed within 1 week of hire)
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to adapt to changing schedules if required
- Familiarity with Electronic Devices including (but not limited to) Smart Phone, Personal Computer (to access Email, On Line Training and Internal Employee Website).
Don't miss your chance to help your community!!
*Please note that a Criminal background verification & clear drivers abstract must be met as a condition of employment*
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.