Customer Care Representative
Dynacare insurance solutions is currently looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our team. This is a 6-month contract full time role, working Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM EST. This role is 100% remote with training time paid. You can be located anywhere in Ontario, Alberta or British Columbia. The Customer Care Representative is responsible for answering, logging, troubleshooting and resolving all telephone/email inquiries. Responsibilities also include managing of the database and reporting metrics to the reporting manager.
- Provide technical assistance for our services and direct calls as required
- Handle Carrier and Agent call for all DIS services (Paramedical, Telephone Interviews, APS, etc.)
- Monitor all complaints and ensure proper follow ups
- Provide email/phone answers to customers (carriers, MGAs, Advisors)
- Serve as main point of contact for all insurance accounts and deliver special projects customer service to all clients
- Partner with DIS operations and DIS business development colleagues to ensure proper coordination around DIS customer service needs
- Any other tasks as established by the superior
Knowledge, Education And Experience
- Community College diploma preferred
- Previous experience in customer service
Skills and Abilities
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and complete projects accurately, on time and in a team environment
- Good attention to detail and an innovative thinker
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Social Process Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required to be able to clearly articulate issues, concerns and inquiries
- Preserve and safeguard all confidential employee information during the course of employment with Dynacare
As promised here is the vaccination verbiage to used moving forward.
Dynacare is committed to doing our part to protect our team, our clients, and our communities against the spread of COVID-19. Please note that it is a requirement for this role that the individual be fully vaccinated* unless an exemption under the applicable provincial human rights legislation applies. Proof of full vaccination will be required to be submitted to our third-party services provider for verification purposes.
*“Fully vaccinated” is defined as two doses of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine, plus 14 days after the second dose.
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee:
I make a difference in people's lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients, and customers.
Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable, and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a "Top Employer" for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we're proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada's health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement, and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.