Customer Care Representative
The Customer Care Representative for “APS Contact Centre - Outbound calls to collect records” is accountable for all contacts with all medical facilities with whom we have a request, on behalf of the Insurance company, to forward patient medical records. Their daily activities will include, but not be limited to: contacting doctors’ offices/medical records departments to confirm patient files, ensure all requirements of records provider are recorded and met, submit orders, issue payment if/when required, and conduct follow-up calls as per contact cycle programmed in system so we can receive records within shortest possible delay. Each and every call must be documented (status notes) with pertinent call details. All activities must be accomplished while ensuring safe work practices by adhering to Health and Safety as well as any other regulatory body in effect.
- Assist in locating medical office holding the insurance applicant’s file when Insurance company has limited information as to where client consulted.
- Ensure order contains all the facility requires to allow production of a complete report and in a timely fashion. This includes inquiring about payment for producing report.
- On follow-up calls, all calls after new order has been sent, ensure to collect detailed information on delay for completion of report , and ensure to speak to person responsible for release of records so we can keep urging for quickest possible completion and delivery of report
- Capture all call and facility information for every contact, including names of who we spoke to.
- Following SOPs to ensure the compliance to the various Insurance carriers and medical facilities, doctors.
- Maintain good quality of calls (capture all call details, ask the right questions, obtain cooperation of provider, politely and professionally push for fast completion) while attaining daily processed calls quota
- Any other tasks as assigned by Manager / Team Lead
- Must enjoy communicating with and helping customers of all kinds
- Must have a customer-centric approach
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook, with a strong ability to learn and adapt to new computer systems
- Problem solver with good written and spoken communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively and professionally in a fast paced, sometimes stressful environment with competing deadlines
- Excellent phone skills
- Must be results oriented and motivated by targets
- Resourceful, proficiency in using different search engines to locate contact information for medical facilities and/or doctors.
- Clear communicator who can also easily and quickly, as well as almost simultaneously, capture key details from conversations onto the system file (status notes)
- Good attention to detail and an innovative thinker who can get creative with long standing files to try to get report delivered
Nice to have:
- High School Education Degree / diploma preferred (or related experience)
- Bilingual (French and English) (spoken & written) for QC mandatory, an asset for rest of Canada
- Minimum 1 year work experience (contact center experience an asset but not required)
- Medical terminology knowledge is an asset
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people's lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a "Top Employer" for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we're proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada's health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.