Customer Care Representative
Dynacare is currently looking to hire a Customer Care Representative to join our team in Brampton, Ontario. This is a 12-month Full Time contract role working variable shifts. This is a work from office role.
- Accurately completing required data entry for orders placed via fax, telephone or email
- To receive and process Customer Service calls and written correspondence in a professional, polite and courteous manner; using a variety of databases
- To ensure effective, courteous and customer-centric communication with all internal and external clients
- Responsible for outbound telephone contacts including reporting of all Stat, critical and abnormal results to clients
- Respond to customer inquiries and ensure prompt and effective resolution of requests
- Faxing, Data Entry and other duties as requested
- Liaise with all departments to assist in effective resolution of inquiries
- Solve and document incoming problems and complaints
- Perform data entry functions in order to update masterfiles, correct requisition errors and update patient demographics
- Completion of secondary-school level education
- Call Centre experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, professionally and politely in English (verbally and in writing)
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer concerns in a non-threatening, friendly manner
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative working environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace, sometimes stressful environment
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and prioritize in a results driven, time sensitive function
- Solid ability to utilize dispute or conflict resolution techniques to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to perform under pressure with competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated Customer Centric approach and puts the customer first on all decisions
- Proven problem solving skills
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of AS400 Operating System an asset
- Knowledge of Omnitech an asset
- Knowledge of CISCO Call Center platforms an asset
- Working knowledge of Medical terminology an asset
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people's lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a "Top Employer" for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we're proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada's health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.