Environment Generalist TD
- Experience of environment modelling, sculpting, texturing, layout, lighting, rendering and digital matte painting for high-end broadcast or feature film projects.
- A good understanding of photography, artistic composition and cinematography.
- Thorough understanding of 3D and 2.5D VFX processes and production pipelines.
- Experience of Houdini, Maya, Zbrush, Substance/Mari and Nuke.
- Experience with using or creating procedural workflows for buildings, cities, vegetation, ecosystems, terrain, cliffs or debris.
- Knowledge and understanding of the natural world (geology, geography, and meteorology) and architecture (design and engineering).
- Experience working with shoot data including photographic and reference data, HDRIs, photogrammetry, and Lidar.
- A showreel demonstrating experience in the creation of realistic environments for motion pictures.
- Experience of rendering in Clarisse
- Experience of Unreal Engine, realtime rendering.
- Passionate about film with a keen artistic interest in storytelling through environment design.
- Keen to collaborate, enjoys supporting and helping others within a global team.
- Strong communication, self-management, and organisational skills.
- Creative problem solver with keen attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure and committed to meeting production deadlines.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.