Working closely with our Head of Animation, Animation Supervisors and fellow Animators, you will be responsible for creating believable animation with convincing performances and motion. You will have the ability to complete digi-double, creature, character or rigid body animation. Delivering work to strict deadlines, you will be aware of project schedules and work hard to achieve these goals.
- 3+ years CG experience, ideally within live-action VFX feature films.
- Ability to perform visual and analytical problem-solving in 3-dimensional space, including the ability to accurately interpret 3D layouts and analyze 3D form.
- Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks
- Thorough knowledge of Maya.
- Showreel showcasing high-end VFX animation work.
- Well versed in the principles of animation
- Team orientated
- Highly motivated
- Accepting of change
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation studios for the creation of feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).