About Your role:
Dotdash seeks a Product Manager who will work with a cross-disciplinary scrum team to help millions of users make smart choices about financial products. You’ll partner with GMs, editorial teams, and other relevant stakeholders to develop and execute a product strategy that drives user engagement and leads personal finance products. You’ll report directly to the Director of Product, Performance Marketing.
About Your contributions:
- Review your product roadmap and strategy with GMs and senior management
- Walk an engineer and a designer through some product requirements
- Conduct user testing studies and observe what’s working and what’s not
- Teach an editorial team how to use a new feature
- Coordinate with fellow product managers on the sequence of a cross-team project
- Drive daily check-ins with your team, providing context and keeping projects flowing
- Check the previous days' metrics and understand how your changes impacted them
- Congratulate the scrum team on the release of an awesome new feature
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on product management experience—day-to-day product ownership and ideation, driving scrum teams to consistently deliver great features
- You must have experience with an affiliate model or performance marketing programs
- Experience with financial products—credit cards, loans, savings, etc.—is a plus
- You have a passion for figuring out user problems and pain points
- You excel at dreaming up ways to solve user problems and have an ability to explain it all to brainy designers, engineers, and writers—plus the people who care about numbers, aka “the business.”
- You’re able to juggle the needs of multiple audience segments and develop strategic product plans for each of them
- You’re excellent at communicating and collaborating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders to build great products
- You possess an innate desire to collect, synthesize, and analyze data to inform your strategy
- You’re fluent in Agile principles and methodology
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a email@example.com account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.