Sr. Product Manager, Performance Marketing
About Your Role:
As a Senior Product Manager, Performance Marketing, you’ll work with a cross-disciplinary scrum team to help millions of users find answers, solve problems, and get inspired across all of our award-winning finance brands. You’ll partner with a General Manager, a content team, and other relevant stakeholders to develop and execute a robust product strategy that leverages our unique capabilities: evergreen content, SEO expertise, data science, beautiful design, and intelligent monetization. You’ll focus on Performance Marketing, building products and features that drive user engagement and sales/leads via the funnel of financial management; brokerages, mortgages, deposits, banking and more.
About Your Contributions:
- Congratulate the scrum team on the release of an awesome new feature
- Review your product roadmap and strategy with your brand’s GM and CEO
- Host a call for discovery and negotiation with a vendor
- Walk an engineer and a designer through some product requirements
- A/B test optimizations to drive financial management purchases and leads
- Analyze the user flow and define products that help deepen the user engagement
- Coordinate with fellow Product Managers on the sequence of a cross-team project
- 3-5 years of hands-on product management—day-to-day product ownership and ideation. Previous experience developing strategy a plus.
- You should have experience with an affiliate model or performance marketing, driving sales/leads.
- Experience within financial management/investing is a plus
- You have a passion for figuring out user problems and pain points.
- You recognize that many of life’s problems don’t lend themselves to a one-time cure-all, but are a lifelong journey.
- You excel at dreaming up ways to turn a moment of worry into calm and have an ability to explain it all to brainy designers, engineers, and writers—plus the people who care about numbers, aka “the business.”
- You’re capable of developing with a big-picture product strategy for meeting user needs, selling it, and then working out the details to get the plan over the finish line.
- You’re able to juggle the needs of multiple audience segments and develop strategic product plans for each of them.
- You’re excellent at communicating and collaborating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders to build great products.
- You possess an innate desire to collect, synthesize, and analyze data to inform your strategy.
- You're fluent in Agile principles and methodology.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.