Content Project Coordinator (Contract)
About your Role:
We are seeking an energetic Content Project Coordinator to join our growing organization! This role will work with the project manager and team to organize and implement new exciting content based projects. The role is essential to the launching of new projects and keeping all elements organized.
This role will begin on a contract basis.
About your Contributions:
- Monitor content update and SEO projects and coordinate with all team members involved to keep workflow on track
- Create new project guidelines and materials to ensure successful execution to make a impact on SEO strategy
- In charge of keeping track of all project-related paperwork; ensure all needed materials for content update projects are current
- Work to improve the project process on the content update team; bring ideas to better the quality assurance process to provide reporting to
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements
- Arrange and manage team goals/project schedules/new information and keeps all material up-to-date
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to content management teams; tracks project changes and adjust schedules as needed
- Strategize with SEO project manager when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, administration, or related field
- Previous experience in an administrative, content marketing, or content management role
- Proven to pay attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite, strong and thorough knowledge of Excel
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.