Associate Product Manager
Join Team CARFAX as an Associate Product Manager
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused with an integrity-filled brand and care deeply about our products and customers. We’re more than just a company, our products help millions of people every day make better, more informed decisions. We also know that our teammates are our biggest asset, and we make space for a balanced life while tackling challenging projects and working with great people. One last thing: The four-day week continues in Summer 2023!
We're seeking an Associate Product Manager to help communicate the exceptional value our customers receive from CARFAX. At CARFAX, Product Managers are highly collaborative, and the individual in this role will work with teams across the business to optimize and analyze dealer results and performance, communicating those findings to key stakeholders both internally and externally.
This role has an expectation of 3 days in the office per week, subject to change based on future business needs.
What you do:
- Develop an understanding of the customer, market, and business objectives
- Gather, interpret, and visualize data to provide stakeholders with the analytics needed to manage their business
- Identify opportunities, size and assess their value, and prioritize initiatives
- Translate product vision into detailed requirements
- Partner with teams such as Research, UX, Project Management, Business Intelligence, and Engineering to develop and deliver customized reporting
- Communicate product status, key issues and launch plans to stakeholders across the organization
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience on B2B products
- Demonstrated experience working on cross-functional teams and on projects across multiple teams
- Passion for data – you crave it, you understand it, and you seek it to guide your decisions
- Strong sense of ownership – you work proactively rather than reactively
- Ability to manage complexity – you are in the weeds without losing sight of the big picture, and you thrive on challenges
- A gift for great communication – you can manage expectations up, down, and sideways, and share a vision clearly with various stakeholders
- Ba/BSc or relevant experience in product management, project management, development, market research or business analysis
- Working knowledge of internal business analytic tools (Adobe Analytics, IBM Cognos, Tableau) a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- RRSP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.