Marketing Automation Specialist
Join Team CARFAX as a Marketing Automation Specialist/Campaign Operations Specialist
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. One last thing: Our four-day week continues in Summer 2023!
The best way to describe our marketing team is innovative, collaborative and creative! The Dealer Marketing team creates and delivers powerful campaigns to our dealer clients and necessary reporting to our Dealer Business Unit with the important goal of putting CARFAX products into the hands of our dealers!
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, test and launch simple to complex Marketing campaigns within Marketo, leveraging its advanced functionality (i.e., Velocity scripting and Custom Data Objects) and integrated tech stack.
- Build and QA within Marketo campaign segmentation, lists and campaign assets like emails and landing pages.
- Support omnichannel marketing efforts across other channels (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to schedule and manage Marketing campaign priorities within tools like Asana.
- Be a key contributor to the building of new strategic initiatives like Account Based Marketing (ABM/ABX); Scoring and Lifecycle; Multi-touch Attribution; and Predictive Content.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations, Marketing Intelligence and Dev Ops resources to optimize campaign operations performance.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years’ hands-on experience with Marketo in a B2B Marketing department (Marketo Certified preferred)
- 2+ years’ working with Salesforce CRM applications required and an understanding of integrating with a marketing automation tool
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask successfully
- Intellectually curious with an aptitude for learning and trying new things
- Creative problem solver who enjoys solving complex problems
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Familiarity with collaboration tools such as Asana, Box and Slack
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Knowledge of email regulations including CAN-SPAM and Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL) highly preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / RRSP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.