ServiceNow Business Analyst
Bravium is a company of enthusiastic consulting and technology professionals dedicated to delivering the best solutions for our clients, helping each other do the best job possible, and empowering every member of our team to grow and thrive. We are inclusive, collaborative, and quickly growing.
Bravium firmly believes that it is our employees that make our company great which is why we invest so much in our hiring process. We are never quick to hire and will always be thorough in ensuring any potential hires exemplify our core values of:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Honesty and Integrity
- Team Oriented Approach
- Respect for the Individual
We are looking for a ServiceNow Business Analysts who are excited to grow with us. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participates in the development of functional business requirements and helps users assess relative priorities for both business process and technology solutions.
- Understands business processes and priorities. Evaluates alternative business process and technology solutions, and participates in making technology recommendations to enhance business operations.
- Develops business and system requirements, functional designs, process flows, and test plans.
- Conducts system testing and facilitates user acceptance testing.
- Works collaboratively with peers to coordinate the overall delivery of technology solutions to the business groups.
- Develops working knowledge of the client’s industry and uses this information to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Interfaces with the application development team to validate test results for new applications verifying that they meet the requirements of their business group.
- US Citizenship
- 3+ years of business analysis experience
- Degree or equivalent in Business, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- Prior working knowledge of ServiceNow
- Experience with Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand business processes and translate into technical specifications
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Client‐focused approach with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle concepts
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Visio
About Bravium Consulting
Bravium Consulting provides technology and management consulting services for the public and private sectors. Our team is comprised of skilled, certified consultants that help clients achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly-executed solutions. We were recently awarded NMSDC Top 100 and Washington Technology fast 50. We were also just named the 2022 ServiceNow Creator Workflow Partner of the Year.
Bravium Consulting is rapidly growing and we are always looking for intelligent and motivated people to join our team. We are committed to excellence so training, supporting, and empowering our team is a top priority for us. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 15 PTO days
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Dental Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Vision Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage with 100% premium support
- 401k Program with Bravium matching 100% of up to 4% of salary
- $2500 Annual Training Budget
- 5 days of Paid Training Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Leave
- Quarterly performance bonus program
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work arrangements