Bravium is a company of enthusiastic consulting and technology professionals dedicated to delivering the best solutions for our clients, helping each other do the best job possible, and empowering every member of our team to grow and thrive. We are inclusive, collaborative, and quickly growing.
Bravium firmly believes that it is our employees that make our company great which is why we invest so much in our hiring process. We are never quick to hire and will always be thorough in ensuring any potential hires exemplify our core values of:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Honesty and Integrity
- Team Oriented Approach
- Respect for the Individual
We are looking for ServiceNow Developers that will be responsible for providing software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations.
This role will work closely with IT and Business teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities. The Developer may be responsible for UI, Workflow and Application development activities; facilitating rollouts of new applications, enhancements and new modules. The role will implement ServiceNow customizations including, but not limited to: Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, and data imports.
- Active public trust clearance required
- 5+ years experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of an ITSM tool.
- 4+ years experience in ServiceNow development – experience should include scripting, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment; specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications
- Generating detailed documentation.
- US Citizenship
Additional Preferred Skills
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
About Bravium Consulting
Bravium Consulting provides technology and management consulting services for the public and private sectors. Our team is comprised of skilled, certified consultants that help clients achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly-executed solutions. We were recently awarded NMSDC Top 100 and Washington Technology fast 50.
Bravium Consulting is rapidly growing and we are always looking for intelligent and motivated people to join our team. We are committed to excellence so training, supporting, and empowering our team is a top priority for us. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 15 PTO days
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Dental Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Vision Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage with 100% premium support
- 401k Program with Bravium matching 100% of up to 4% of salary
- $2500 Annual Training Budget
- 5 days of Paid Training Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Leave
- Eligibility for quarterly performance bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work arrangements