Group Lead Facilities - Night Shift
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
Normal working hours for this position are Monday - Friday from 6:30pm - 3:00am
Maintaining the Rodolphe and Hamlin facilities on a day-to-day basis and catering to over 600 customers. Providing all of the utilities required for the facility to function, including heating water, chilled water, steam, plumbing, USP water, Autoclaves, electricity, lighting, ventilation and dehumidification. Maintaining life safety systems, including alarm panels and fire suppression systems. Maintain ownership of equipment and reliability while driving 100% customer satisfaction throughout all departments.
Coordination of scheduled and unscheduled work activities while maintaining a safe work environment. Responds to emergency events such as power outages, broken pipes, leaking roofs etc. Manages ongoing activities such as moves and renovations, and deals with various venders. Manages the work schedules of a diverse team of technicians to support 24/7 operations
- Manages facilities maintenance technicians and equipment, assigns work orders and coordinates various job duties. Directs night shift operations to maintain 24/7 facility operations.
- Manages technician work schedules, ETO and approves time sheets.
- Responsible for Facilities technician compliance with all training and SOP’s.
- Conducts corrective coaching with technicians and initiates disciplinary action.
- Works with contractors and bioMerieux personnel to manage facilities projects.
Education, Skills, & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED with 6 years of experience working with facilities utilities equipment
- Diploma from trade school or professional certification or equivalent required.
- 3 years of experience in a supervisory/leadership capacity preferred
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).