HR Business Partner
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
If You Join Our Team:
We are seeking an HR Business Partner to join our Salt Lake City and North American HR teams. In this role, you will execute the HR Roadmap to engage our workforce and positively impact public health. You will work closely with the Salt Lake City Leadership Team to make decisions that promote team and business development, while ensuring a positive employee experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in HR processes such as recruitment, performance management, talent management, and development, and a track record of building strong relationships through transparency, trust, and empathy. Key responsibilities include developing and implementing HR solutions, recruiting and retaining high-caliber talent, and driving employee engagement. Additionally, you will coach and develop key leaders, ensure compliance with policies and practices, and work cross-functionally with colleagues in HR Operations, Finance, Benefits, and Payroll. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of business strategy and change management, as well as experience in developing HR policies and programs. If you are a collaborative and results-oriented individual, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To Be Successful You Need:
- 6+ years of experience in human resources with increasing responsibility driving business outcomes with strong organizational development skills, knowledge, and tools.
- At least 2+ years at an HRBP level.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- You have experience with R&D, Clinical and Regulatory Affairs, and medical device or healthcare environment.
- You have a degree in Human Resources Management
- You are PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-SCP Certified
bioMérieux offers a competitive Total Rewards package that may include:
- A choice of medical (including prescription), dental, and vision plans providing nationwide coverage and telemedicine options
- Company-Provided Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan including a generous non-discretionary employer contribution and employer match.
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Various voluntary benefit offerings
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).