Talent acquisition Specialist
Azzur Group is looking for a talented and self-motivated Talent acquisition specialist, who will be responsible for the full life cycle of Recruiting.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process from posting to offer to accept for assigned positions, ensuring a smooth process for hiring managers, candidates, and new hires throughout the recruiting process.
- Build strategic talent pipelines, effective recruitment marketing campaigns, and positive relationships with workforce development partners,
- Attend recruitment functions (job fairs, career days, etc.) Act as liaison with approved outside recruitment sources (i.e. – specialty recruiters, staffing services, co-op programs, etc.)
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources based upon recruiting need (skills needed, the urgency of need, experience with sources, etc.). Support “promote from within” policy through internal referral promotion. Continuously identify effective recruitment sources and advertisement opportunities.
- Post positions to the agreed-upon job board
- Phone screen/interview candidates as required.
- Collaborate with the recruiting coordinator for interview scheduling and offer generation
- Track candidates/reqs through our Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 year recruiting experience or HS/GED with 3+ years recruiting experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Established path of success in candidate generation as well as candidate care
- Strong candidate assessment skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Communications or HR with at least 2 years’ recruiting experience
- 1 year Pharma/Biotech/CRO recruiting
- 1 year Full life cycle recruiting – guiding candidates and hiring managers all the way through the recruitment process
- 1 year High volume hourly recruiting
- 1 year of sourcing, cold calling and e-marketing to candidates
- OFCCP/EEO guidelines and requirements
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Incentive plans
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With over 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicity, gender, and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.#LI-PK1