Sr. Solutions Architect | Req#3193
ActioNet, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Solutions Architect to join our ActioNet Innovation Center (AIC) team, located in Vienna, VA, to lead and assist with solutioning for program and growth initiatives. This position is hybrid.
The Solutions Architects plays a vital leadership role on strategic IT/Cyber efforts to bring distinctive strategies leveraging current and emerging technologies for innovative solutions that deliver tangible customer value. This position works with client stakeholders, as well as our project and growth teams. Interaction with vendors and services partners in developing unique and innovative solutions that differentiate ActioNet is also a key requirement. We’re looking for professionals with proven experience leading technical solutioning resulting in project enhancements, expansion, and new business growth in the U.S. Federal/Civilian sector.
- Lead solutions development to drive growth. Primary focus is solutioning that uses technical innovation bringing mission value for both current programs/projects and new business capture efforts.
- Work directly with our project and growth teams, clients, and teaming partners throughout to understand client requirements and develop a holistic technical solution that is both unique and best positions company advancement.
- In addition to technical solutioning leadership, this role involves: SME support for programs/projects; thought leadership to operational and proposal response teams; briefings/presentations to help demonstrate company capabilities; and, leading initiatives to deliver beneficial Government mission results.
- Collaborate with Government customers to address mission challenges, define requirements, develop technical plans expressing the strategy and tactical steps to accomplish objectives, and oversee implementation to ensure delivery success.
- Maintain technical currency, as well as research and introduce, new, advanced technologies that enhance client business value.
- Provide collaborative leadership that motivates, inspires, and embodies the values that help attract and retain top technical talent.
- 6+ years’ experience as a Solutions Architect leading and developing technical (infrastructure, software, cybersecurity, etc.) solutions and proposals to Federal/Civilian agencies. Ideally, has demonstrated experience leading solutions which resulted program/project organic and new business growth.
- Experience supporting US Federal clients in a technical SME capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, technical, or other related discipline. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Active Clearance: Secret or above (or ability to obtain a clearance).
- Technical solutioning experience with current and emerging technologies including, but not limited to: Agile Development, DevSecOps, Cloud, Data Analytics, AI/ML and RPA, Cybersecurity, Shared Services, and Managed Services.
- Relevant certifications: ITIL, SAFe Agilist, CSM, PMP, Cloud Solutions Architect, AWS, Azure, Google, software and/or network (ala Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, open source, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience in formal/informal communications at all levels of an organization, including Government agencies.
- Demonstrates strong business partner relationships and vendor management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks, projects, or priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively influence internal teams and clients; strong collaborative, interpersonal skills.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to workand continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's In It For You?
As an ActioNet employee, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
************Direct Applicants, only. No Agencies, No third-party recruiters, please****************