Configuration Manager | Req#3082
ActioNet is looking for a Configuration Manager with an active Public Trust for our Metro Washington, DC, area location. Hybrid work available. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA, that works with the Federal Government.
You will be the main Point of Contact (POC) for developing a robust Configuration Management (CM) Plan that meets Government requirements and reflects all CM-required activities and standards. In this role, you will ensure cohesiveness between all Tiers, develop, execute process improvements, and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. The right candidate will work well with a team, exhibit excellent customer service skills, and be self-motivated, seeking ways to improve the environment.
- Provides leadership and direction for Configuration management staff, providing client and project management support, leading to high-quality client delivery.
- Ensures that projects adhere to ActioNet’s Quality Management System, including ActioNet tools and industry best practices, and that adequate status reporting, reviews, and other control tools are employed to keep projects on track and customers fully informed of status.
- Develop a robust Configuration Management (CM) Plan that meets Government requirements and reflects all CM-required activities and standards.
- Deliver a list of configuration items to be placed under configuration and change control, which will be documented in the CM Plan -- this activity includes identifying the components and types of configuration items about each product to be placed under configuration management.
- Utilize a government-approved tool and repository for all software source code, electronic artifact configuration, and version management, ensuring all data records and artifacts are filed and updated daily.
- Ensure all project software and non-software artifacts are versioned correctly and follow a build/release promotion versioning approach that identifies all major, minor, and updated component changes.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships to foster program growth.
- Monitor progress to meet deadlines, standards, and cost targets.
- Six (6) or more years as a Configuration Manager with solid Configuration/Asset management experience; experience with logical Configuration Management Database (CMDB) methods and tools for the Federal Government,
- Significant experience supporting Federal Healthcare agencies (e.g., Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC))
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- ITIL 4 certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or related field.
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) or related certification
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of an exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience,and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.