Program Review Coordinator | Req#3059
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Program Review Coordinator: located in Honolulu, Hawaii. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. Primary duties include:
- Act as a liaison between government teams to coordinate events such as MILCON reviews, meetings, and briefs to support processes and deliverables. The contractor shall schedule, reserve spaces, coordinate the use audio/video equipment, and coordinate reviews and meetings as directed;
- Reproduce, file, and maintain technical documents (original & copies), as required, to support meetings, briefings and Government deliverables;
- Manage program/project folders, files, and documents on the SharePoint site and the government’s share drive, as required;
- Maintain current documents that support program effectiveness and organization (e.g., program/project meeting battle/rhythm, program organizational charts, recall rosters, and musters, and leave calendar;
- Assist or generate briefing materials in MS PowerPoint, as required;
- Attend and record minutes for reviews, meetings, and briefs as required
- Assist in peer review and tech-writing, as required, to include identifying and fixing errors in content, and formatting documents and plans for purposes of ensuring consistency of documentation; and
- Perform peer reviews in accordance with Quality Assurance (QA) Management Plan, as required.
- Current Final Secret clearance;
- Three (3) years’ experience providing administrative support;
- Three (3) years’ experience providing staff writing support;
- Three (3) years’ experience performing data entry into various data systems and management information systems; and
- Three (3) years’ experience creating and maintaining program documents, organizational charts, recall rosters and musters.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.