Cyber Security Analyst (Entry to Senior Level) - Japan | Req#3157
ActioNet is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst (Entry, Mid Level, or Senior) with an Active Secret Clearance for the Defense Program, located in Japan (Misawa AF, Yokoto AF and Kadena AF). The Cyber Security Analyst will provide network defense support on site .
- Extracts and analyzes network defense data to reconstruct a timeline of events in response to attempted and successful network intrusions.
- Supports Enterprise incident response and strengthens incident response methodologies. Supports the development of threat detection capabilities.
- Applies network operations knowledge to predict how networks might be attacked.
- Provides recommendations for collecting useful threat data, improving the information available to cybersecurity analysts and IT operations personnel.
- Analyzes large volumes of data, identifies cybersecurity risks, and translates these risks for decision-makers in a clear, understandable manner.
- Supports protection of intellectual property.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree and 1+ year cyber security experience. 2+ years of experience considered in Lieu of Degree.
- 5 years of experience require for Mid Level positions.
- 10+ years of experience for Senior Level positions
- DoD Secret clearance.
- Security + CE or equivalent certification
- Candidate must have the appropriate level of certification IAW DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program to perform job duties.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.