Engineer Level III (Systems Integrator) - Maxwell-Gunter AFB | Req#3233
ActioNet is looking for an Engineer (Level III) with an Eligble for a Secret Clearance for the Defense Program, located in Montgomery, AL. The Field Technician will provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
Provides analysis, design, development, and integration of hardware, software, human-machine interfaces, and all system level requirements and functional objectives to provide an integrated EIT solution while considering the limitations imposed by practicality, regulation, safety, and cost. Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices, and systems.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree with 2 years experience OR in lieu of degree 6-10 years in a similar role supporting software, and hardware.
- DoD Secret clearance.
- Security + or equivalent certification
- Candidate must have the appropriate level of certification IAW DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program to perform job duties.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.